Search Our Site
- Pure Earth Pure Gold Benefit Sparks Golden Opportunity To Fight Mercury Poisoning
- Jewelry Industry Works With Pure Earth Against Toxic Gold
- What’s the Connection Between Your Jewelry and Contaminated Fish?
- Global Brain Trust Quantifying Economic And Health Costs Of Pollution
- Project Highlights 2015: A String Of Firsts
Notes From The Field:
In Bihar, Toxic Lead 150 Times Over Limit
- What Does Flint, Michigan, and Kabwe, Zambia, Have In Common?
- Lake Titicaca Cleanup – Bolivia And Peru Pledges $500 Million
Year In Review:
Lead Free Homes For The First Time In 100 Years
Mexico: Changing A Beautiful, Yet Toxic, Tradition
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Jakarta – we are so fortunate to have Budi Susilorini working for us there. She’s our eyes, ears and hands on the ground for our cleanup work in Indonesia. We’re about to kick off a project targeting lead poisoning on … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been working to avert a catastrophe at the Gorlovka chemical plant in the Ukraine, which we reported on in Blacksmith’s July newsletter as an “accident waiting to happen. ” This town has an abandoned munitions warehouse just on the outskirts … Continue reading