Search Our Site
- In Photos: Teaching Artisanal Gold Miners To Extract Gold Without Mercury
- Pure Earth Pure Gold Benefit Sparks Golden Opportunity To Fight Mercury Poisoning
- Jewelry Industry Works With Pure Earth Against Toxic Gold
- What’s the Connection Between Your Jewelry and Contaminated Fish?
- Global Brain Trust Quantifying Economic And Health Costs Of Pollution
- Project Highlights 2015: A String Of Firsts
Notes From The Field:
In Bihar, Toxic Lead 150 Times Over Limit
- What Does Flint, Michigan, and Kabwe, Zambia, Have In Common?
- Lake Titicaca Cleanup – Bolivia And Peru Pledges $500 Million
Year In Review:
Lead Free Homes For The First Time In 100 Years
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Monthly Archives: December 2013
A new report provides a roadmap that can be used to accelerate pollution cleanup in Latin America. With input from experts from seven Latin American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay) and the U.S., the report examines environmental … Continue reading
Top Ten List of Worst Polluted Places Generates Worldwide Attention, Triggers Renewed Focus on Global Problem
The conversation about pollution just got louder. Since 2006, Blacksmith’s yearly reports have been instrumental in increasing public understanding of the health impacts posed by toxic pollution, and in some cases, have compelled cleanup work at pollution hotspots. This latest … Continue reading