Search Our Site
- Pure Earth Pure Gold Benefit Sparks Golden Opportunity To Fight Mercury Poisoning
- Jewelry Industry Works With Pure Earth Against Toxic Gold
- What’s the Connection Between Your Jewelry and Contaminated Fish?
- Global Brain Trust Quantifying Economic And Health Costs Of Pollution
- Project Highlights 2015: A String Of Firsts
Notes From The Field:
In Bihar, Toxic Lead 150 Times Over Limit
- What Does Flint, Michigan, and Kabwe, Zambia, Have In Common?
- Lake Titicaca Cleanup – Bolivia And Peru Pledges $500 Million
Year In Review:
Lead Free Homes For The First Time In 100 Years
Mexico: Changing A Beautiful, Yet Toxic, Tradition
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Tag Archives: arsenic
The modern world has finally caught up with Akhtala, a historic town with a 10th-century monastery and church in Armenia. Years of mining and metals processing have provided jobs to the community, but at a grave cost. The grounds of the historic … Continue reading
China is currently facing a wave of dissatisfaction over the state of pollution in the country with calls for greater transparency. A new Blacksmith project might just have a solution. This report is from Abby Schultz in Blacksmith’s China office: — The … Continue reading