Search Our Site
- Planning Our Strategy
- A Mother’s Day Story: Mongolian “Gold Ninja” Goes Mercury-Free For Her Children
- In Photos: Teaching Artisanal Gold Miners To Extract Gold Without Mercury
- Pure Earth Pure Gold Benefit Sparks Golden Opportunity To Fight Mercury Poisoning
- Jewelry Industry Works With Pure Earth Against Toxic Gold
- What’s the Connection Between Your Jewelry and Contaminated Fish?
- Global Brain Trust Quantifying Economic And Health Costs Of Pollution
- Project Highlights 2015: A String Of Firsts
Notes From The Field:
In Bihar, Toxic Lead 150 Times Over Limit
- What Does Flint, Michigan, and Kabwe, Zambia, Have In Common?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Tag Archives: poor countries
Update: Aug, 2015. “The Brown Agenda” is now a best-selling book. Pure Earth founder Richard Fuller has chronicled his experiences doing cleanup in some of the world’s worst polluted places to highlight the issue at the ground level, and … Continue reading
It has been 40 years since the very first Earth Day. No doubt, things have changed for the better, at least here in the U.S. Our environment is much cleaner, and life-threatening pollution of the kind brought to light by … Continue reading
Did you see Nicholas Kristof’s op-ed in yesterday’s New York Times on the link between autism (and other diseases like cancers) and environmental toxins? Kristof points to concern about American’s using plastic containers to microwave food, and using products with … Continue reading