Search Our Site
- Pure Earth Pure Gold Benefit Sparks Golden Opportunity To Fight Mercury Poisoning
- Jewelry Industry Works With Pure Earth Against Toxic Gold
- What’s the Connection Between Your Jewelry and Contaminated Fish?
- Global Brain Trust Quantifying Economic And Health Costs Of Pollution
- Project Highlights 2015: A String Of Firsts
Notes From The Field:
In Bihar, Toxic Lead 150 Times Over Limit
- What Does Flint, Michigan, and Kabwe, Zambia, Have In Common?
- Lake Titicaca Cleanup – Bolivia And Peru Pledges $500 Million
Year In Review:
Lead Free Homes For The First Time In 100 Years
Mexico: Changing A Beautiful, Yet Toxic, Tradition
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
Tag Archives: Senegal
*Click here to read the story of Seynabou M. Seynabou M. is a member of the poisoned poor. The poisoned poor live and work in some of the world’s worst polluted places. Often they are not aware that their community … Continue reading
Next month, Blacksmith returns to Senegal to provide livelihood training to women so that they will not have to go back to the dangerous job of backyard battery recycling–the activity that triggered the tragic lead poisoning outbreak in 2008 that killed 32 children in Thiaroye … Continue reading