See all our videos on YouTube
- E waste
- View count
Pure Earth in the News
Sunke, Nigeria (CNN)
-- Standing at the local graveyard, Mohammed Abubakar cannot find the grave of the son he unwittingly poisoned. The grass has grown too high.
"He started convulsing and vomiting," Abubakar said. "Everywhere we went, we could not get medicine. And then, he died."... Read Full Story
Dareta, Nigeria (CNN)
-- In remote northern Nigeria, it is now a race against time to prevent a catastrophe in the world's worst-ever recorded outbreak of lead poisoning.
Officially 163 people have already died in Zamfara state -- 111 of them children. But no one knows the true figures... Read Full Story