Thank you for your involvement in this very important campaign. We want you to have all the tools you need easily accessible. Below are links to several campaign resources that you can download and print or send with an email attachment. Please let us know if you have suggestions for additional or modified materials. The Pure Earth development team is happy to provide the tools that will help you the most.
Charlotte Triefus and Sheldon Kasowitz,
Lancet Commission on Pollution and Health
- Infographics, videos, open letter, social media toolkit, key messages, etc.
- Download the report
- News coverage summary: 1-page brag sheet – over 2 billion people reached (download PDF)
- News coverage: link to continuously updated coverage report
- Campaign Prospectus
- Campaign Appendix
- Mexico Longterm Investment Proposals
- Armenia Investment Proposal
- Annual Reports
- Leverage Fact Sheet
- Nov 29: New York Advance Briefing On Groundbreaking Pollution Report To Be Released Early 2017
- Nov 15: Oakland, CA, Advance Briefing On Groundbreaking Pollution Report To Be Released Early 2017
- Dec 12: London Advance Briefing On Groundbreaking Pollution Report To Be Released Early 2017
- 2016 Pure Earth Benefit Ball
- 2016 Golf Fundraiser
- E-waste Pollution
- Mercury Pollution from Artisanal Small Gold Mining
- Pollution: The Silent Killer of Millions in Poor Countries
- All our published research papers can be found here, on the Learn More page.
- Pure Earth Briefing
- 2016 Dirty Talks
Pure Earth Blog
The Pollution Blog has short articles featuring of our latest projects. It’s a great resource for more detailed information about Pure Earth’s work in the field.
We have an Explainer Animation! “The Poisoned Poor and the Pollution Crisis” gives a good overview of the global issue of pollution in poor countries and how we solve problems.
Richard Fuller explaining Toxic Gold – Mercury and Artisanal Gold Mining
Bill Suk, NIEHS Director and Pure Earth partner explaining the health risk to children from E-waste exposure
Browse all our videos here.
Pure Earth in the News – Highlights
- The Poisoning Of Children Around The World, New York Times Aug 5th, 2016, Nick Kristof NYTs Blog – On The Ground
- How Lead Poisoning Is Devastating Countries Around the World, Time magazine Feb 24th, 2016
- The Toxic Toll of Indonesia’s Battery Recyclers, National Geographic May 31st, 2016
- How We Can Vanquish Pollution Within Our Lifetimes, Ensia Oct 26th, 2015
- World’s worst polluters have vast impact on human health, Toronto Star Oct 20th, 2015
- Dish The Dirt – Remediating: Helping People Help Themselves, TCE The Chemical Engineer Sep 25th, 2015
- The Chemical Weapons Ukrainian Separatists Didn’t Get, Businessweek Sep 15th, 2014
- Pollution Kills Far More People Than Malaria Or Ebola In The Developing World, Fast Co.Exist Feb 2nd, 2015
- Caring, Cooperation Save People from Pollution Scourge, Durable Human Feb 13th, 2015
- Can You Name the Silent Killer All Around You? , OZY Apr 28th, 2015
- Carol Sumkin, Chief Development Officer – Carol@pureearth.org, 212.870-3489
- Jen Marraccino – Senior Development Director – Jen@pureearth.org, 212.870-3490