Presenting The 2022 Pure Earth Pure Gold Collection
Photos of the 2022 collection: The Commercial Art Lab
Explore the collection and bid now.
The 2022 Pure Earth Pure Gold collection features beautiful pieces from 30+ designers crafted using Fairmined gold donated by industry leader Hoover and Strong.
Participating jewelers include: Andrea Jose Castro, Ani Fine Jewelry, Sandrine B Jewelry, Bario Neal, BONDEYE JEWELRY, Brilliant Earth, Dana Bronfman, Susan Crow, Freebird, Futura, Catherine Grisez, Maya Kini, Delphine Leymarie, LOLiDE, Made Line, Christina Malle, Melissa Joy Manning, MERZATTA, Leigh Miller, Mina Stones, Anna Moltke-Huitfeldt, Hi June Parker Fine Jewelry, Patrizia NYC, Plume by Kate Collins, TOBY POMEROY, Andrea Pooler, Truss and Ore, Irene Weinz, WEND, Susan Wheeler, WWake, SharonZ.
Read the Press Release
Read about Ruby and the collection in the New York Daily News, and in National Jeweler
Stay in touch. Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on how we are helping gold miners go mercury free, protect the rainforest, and more.
What is the Pure Earth Pure Gold Jewelry Collection & Auction?
Since 2017 Pure Earth has collaborated with jewelry designers and others in the industry to raise awareness about the global impact of mercury pollution from gold mining, and the plight of artisanal and small-scale gold miners who risk their health to make a living.
A centerpiece of this effort is the annual Pure Earth Pure Gold jewelry collection, which features beautiful, unique pieces of jewelry crafted by designers who are passionate about using responsibly-sourced materials and supporting Pure Earth’s work.
Funds raised from the auction of the annual collection support Pure Earth’s pollution cleanup efforts around the world, including work directly with artisanal and small-scale gold mining (ASGM) communities to help them go mercury-free and restore land stripped by mining in the Amazon rainforest.
Thanks to actors Kathrine Narducci and Gianna Palminteri, comedian Tara Cannistraci, and Broadway dancer Brittany Conigatti for coming together to showcase the 2021 collection.
Past actors and models who have presented this auction include members of the Model Mafia, a collective of activist models brought together by Cameron Russell and Áine Rose Campbell, modeling sensation Molly Bair, and Colombian actress, model, and philanthropist Taliana Vargas.
Learn about our work:
- Global Mercury Program
- How Gold Miners In The Peruvian Amazon Are Working To Restore The Rainforest
- A Mining Association in the Amazon Learns the Art of Mercury-free Gold
- An Amazonian Mining Community Fulfilling its Obligation to the Rainforest
- Empowering Women Gold Miners in Indonesia
- Transforming Chichiqueros Gold Mining Community in Peru’s Rainforest into Mercury-Free Model
- Peru: Community-Led Reforestation and Mercury-Free Training
- Gold Mining in the Amazon Rainforest (VIDEO)
- Jeweler Meets Artisanal Gold Miner In Amazon Rainforest (VIDEO)
Special Thanks To:
- The Alliance for Responsible Mining and the many Fair-mined licenses that participated in the auction
- Ethical Metalsmiths for the support of their membership
- Hoover and Strong for donating responsibly-sourced gold to participating jewelers
- Perpetuum Jewels for donating responsibly sourced stones to participating jewelers