Search Our Site
- Protected: Thank You For Supporting Our Heavy Metal Benefit Bash (Photos)
- See The Pure Earth Auction Collection, As Featured In Vogue
- Why Women Hold The Key To Fighting Pollution
- Database of World’s Polluted Sites Is Now Online
- Here’s How We Fought Pollution With Your Support, And Helped To Save Lives In 2016
- Report from Colombia: Investigating Toxic Sites
- A Mountain Of Success in Agbogbloshie
- Introducing Molly Bair: Superstar Model, Pollution Fighter!
Notes From The Field:
Getting Lead Out Of Sovetskoe (Kan), Kyrgyzstan
Global Team Profile:
Budi Susilorini in Indonesia
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
* These fields are required.
Search By Category:
The Pure Earth Pollution blog puts the spotlight on one of the biggest, yet most underreported, global problems – toxic pollution. Over 100 million people are at risk in some of the world’s worst polluted places. - Read More
See The Pure Earth Auction Collection, As Featured In Vogue
Mercury-free gold is in Vogue! In Why Mercury-Free Gold Is the Future of Sustainable Jewelry, Vogue magazine reported on Pure Earth’s collaboration with superstar model Molly Bair, and 21 leading designers to curate a special collection of jewelry crafted using recycled, Fairtrade, or … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Women are being left behind. Women also hold the key. These were some of the conclusions reached at a recent meeting among representatives from the government, international agencies, civil organizations, and the media in Jakarta, Indonesia. “Women are usually in charge … Continue reading
For more than a decade now, Pure Earth has been training and sending investigators out across the world’s worst polluted places to identify, assess and map contaminated sites that pose a health risk to communities. The effort, part of our Toxic … Continue reading
Pollution is one global problem that can be solved. We have solutions. #WeCanFightPollution. Here are some highlights of our work around the world over the past 12 months. Thanks to our supporters, we are making an impact. AFRICA Toxic-free homes for … Continue reading
Blacksmith is launching the cleanup of a lead-contaminated soccer field in Cinangka, Indonesia, so that children in the village can play without being poisoned. The project, starting this month, is being undertaken with GAHP’s help in collaboration with the Indonesian … Continue reading